We're a small and enthusiastic team of web hosting industry veterans, senior and junior developers, on a mission to enable traditional web hosters and cloud startups to offer OpenStack public cloud services.
You might be familiar with one of our earlier projects: IntoDNS.
The Zen of Fleio
Inspired by The Zen of Python we created our own guiding principles:
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Secure is better than anything.
- Doing things right beats the "quick solution".
- Innovative is better than "the way we do things around here".
- But innovative should never be a goal in its own.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than right now.
OpenStack is the leading open source software for creating private and public clouds.
OpenStack is a set of open source software tools backed by some of the biggest companies in software development and hosting, as well as thousands of individual community members. Hundreds of the world's largest brands rely on OpenStack to run their businesses every day, reducing costs and helping them move faster.
"OpenStack provides the platform for rapid development, testing and deployment of mission-critical and massively scalable applications. Self-service access to IT resources on-demand offer developers the freedom to innovate, while automated operations allow more control and methodical capacity planning. The global OpenStack ecosystem provides packaging, maintenance and support that enterprises expect from a business-critical IT environment.
With open APIs and support from virtually all major IT vendors, OpenStack offers freedom from vendor lock-in and the opportunity to move workloads among private and public clouds based on business criteria. And because it is designed and delivered openly, businesses can contribute requirements and even code to ensure it fits their needs."