Fleio version 2020.03 is now available! The latest version was published today, 2020-03-10.Continue reading
You saw the billing options you have for block devices and disk images. Today I’d like to show you the OpenStack billing features for compute instances and network traffic.
Fleio can apply a cost to compute instances based on multiple attributes:
- existence over time (of instance)
- vCPUs: number of virtual CPU cores
- root_gb: root file system size in GB
- memory_mb: the instance memory (RAM)
- instance_type: the name of the flavor (eg: m1.tiny)
- availability_zone: the availability zone of the instance
- cell_name: the name of the cell where the instance resides
- any other metadata attribute
As we’re getting close to 1.0-alpha release, I’d like to show you some of the OpenStack billing capabilities of Fleio.