We have just released Fleio 2023.06.0 beta. Read on to see what’s new and check it out in your lab environment.Continue reading
Fleio 2023.05.1 stable is now available. We recommend that you test it in a staging environment before upgrading your production installation.Continue reading
Fleio version 2020.03 is now available! The latest version was published today, 2020-03-10.Continue reading
Fleio version 2019.04 is now available.
Just like every month, we’re adding features and improvements to Fleio – OpenStack billing and control panel for public cloud service providers. Read on for the major features in 2019.04.Continue reading
Fleio – OpenStack billing and control panel for service providers – version 2019.02 is now available.
Some of the new features are unique to Fleio and not present in OpenStack Horizon:
You saw the billing options you have for block devices and disk images. Today I’d like to show you the OpenStack billing features for compute instances and network traffic.
Fleio can apply a cost to compute instances based on multiple attributes:
- existence over time (of instance)
- vCPUs: number of virtual CPU cores
- root_gb: root file system size in GB
- memory_mb: the instance memory (RAM)
- instance_type: the name of the flavor (eg: m1.tiny)
- availability_zone: the availability zone of the instance
- cell_name: the name of the cell where the instance resides
- any other metadata attribute