Fleio 2023.10.0 beta is now available and you can test it in your lab environment. If you have a paid Fleio license and do not already have a development/staging license, ask for one. Read on to find out what’s new in 2023.10.0.
Fleio 2023.10.0 solves 88 issues in our internal tracking system, small features, improvements, and bug fixes. Here’s the highlight:
- multi-region support for load balancers
- staff users now have a full-fledged shopping cart and they can place orders for a client
- client credit is now tracked in each individual currency
- tax percent and configurable “reverse charge” note on invoices for EU companies
- performance improvements
- Fleio Docker containers now show health status on
- more debugging information was added to the
See the rest of the issues in the 2023.10.0 change log.