Fleio version 2019.10 is now available! The latest version was published today, 2019-10-10 and adds volume snapshots as a major feature.
Terms of service system feature
With the 2019.10.0 release version we have implemented a new feature which allows staff users to add terms of service templates.
ToS feature allows staff to enforce the new ToS: the client is not allowed the access Fleio panel until he accepts the new terms. However, if the client does not want to accept the new ToS he can postpone the confirmation (he will be reminded in x minutes, x being configurable from staff area). Staff can also define a “prohibit access after” date. If the client does not accept the new ToS until that date, he will be blocked from Fleio and he will not be able to postpone the confirmation.
Terms of service feature also supports versioning. The version tag is used when you want to update the same ToS and you want to enforce your end-user to re-accept the new ToS. Please note that you will have to be consistent when defining the version as they are automatically ordered. We recommend to use the following format: tos-template-name.v.0, tos-template-name.v.1, tos-template-name.v.2 and so on.
For a better understanding of version control, you can read more about the version control guidelines.
You can find the official documentation for “Terms of service” feature here.
PayU Romania and Stripe recurring payments
In the 2019.09.0 release we have added Romcard recurring payments. In this release we have worked on also implementing recurring payments with PayU Romania and Stripe. If you want to enable the recurring payments, you will have to follow the steps described in our official documentation.
Improved support for fiscal invoices
In the 2019.10 release we have improved the support for fiscal invoices. We have added the following new options to the configurations details:
- Issue proforma invoices and make them fiscal when paid
- Always issue fiscal invoice with sequential numbers
- Use only proforma invoices with random numbers
Worth mentioning changes and bug fixes:
- Added region name on flavor card
- Added configuration option to have only calendar months as billing cycles
- Added option top product to hide services in end-user panel
- Allow search in activity log by more keywords, allow filtering in activity log based on action and category
- Added address on PDF invoice
- Fix traffic rules when no other rule exists. Fix traffic rule applied several times on instance
- Fix collect usage when tiered rules are used
Fleio 2019.10 includes many more improvements and bug fixes. For a full list see the full 2019.10 changelog.