Here comes a brand new version of Fleio, OpenStack billing, and control panel – version 2019.02.1.
We usually make one planned release per month, but we’re also trying to react quickly to customers’ needs. A customer asked to get some features as soon as possible, so we’re making the second release this month.
Here are the 2019.02.1 improvements highlight:
- You can now have different pricing rules for OpenStack compute instances for different regions. So if an end-user creates a virtual machine in Singapore, it can be more expensive than one in Amsterdam.
- Swift object storage pricing rules GB per OpenStack project (per Fleio client):
- total storage size in GB
- number of stored objects
- number of Swift containers
- number of Swift API requests
- Swift traffic in (bytes)
- Swift traffic out (bytes)
All Swift pricing rules can be defined linear price, $0.01 / GB of storage, or tiered: the first 1TB costs $0.01 / GB and above 1TB price is$ 0.009 / GB.
- Configurable user sign-up restrictions:
- do not allow users to sign up with free email addresses, like Gmail and Hotmail
- user sign-up email domain name blacklist
- user sign-up email domain name whitelist
See full changelog: https://fleio.com/docs/changelog.html#v2019-02-1