We have just released Fleio 2019.01.
Starting with this release we are changing the versioning scheme to YEAR.MONTH. This reflects better our rolling release model and the month the version was released. We continue to release Fleio versions every month, each version includes new features and bug fixes. We will release more than one version per month, if urgent bugs require a fix.
Here are some the features included in Fleio 2019.01:
- Image upload. End users and can now upload images into OpenStack Glance storage and use them to deploy compute instances.
- Add volume boot option when creating a new OpenStack instance. Like most of the Fleio features, this can be enabled or disabled. See feature toggle documentation.
- We’ve added many more user authorizations items for end users and staff users.
- Client groups and OpenStack instance flavor groups
- New filters on list views: filter instances by OpenStack compute node and by image/operating system, filter floating IPs by client, filter flavors by group, filter images by client, virtualization type, public/private visibility, filter DNS zones by client.
- allow users to rebuild instances from insance snapshots
- optimize plugin loading
As usual, full feature list and bug fix list are in the change log.
Leave us a comment and let us know how your cloud venture is going and how can Fleio help.